Monday, May 23, 2011

Burger Bar

It was an old favorite in need of a return visit. I just had to stop at Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay last weekend with a friend and catch up on some old favorites.

I still remember the first time I was there and I first tried their veggie burger. Wow... Something that wasn't taken from a freezer and formed in some factory many moons ago? It was truly love at first bite. ;-)

And amazingly enough, I'm still in love. Who knew pumpkin, potatoes, caramelized onions, green peas, lentils, and brown rice could all come together so beautifully in a meatless burger patty?

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

The sweet potato fries were also quite enjoyable. They were soft inside, but not soggy or overly greasy outside. And they had a subtle sweetness that kept me on edge... In a good way.

So it was most definitely a happy return to Burger Bar last week. I'll just have to remember to return more often for my other fave burger on The Strip.

Style: Beach Casual Cal-Ital
Price: $
Open: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner

The Rating
---

Food: 4.8 (out of 5)
Service: 3.0 (out of 3)
Ambiance: 1.9 (out of 2)
Overall: 9.7 (out of 10)
Very Burger-licious! :-D


Burger Bar (Mandalay Bay) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment